Who is our ideal client?
We help ambitious industrial manufacturers and job shops eliminate the stress and confusion of finding consistent new business in the digital age by developing and executing ongoing processes that generate sales ready leads to increase and diversify your customer base, set you apart from your competition, and achieve higher year over year growth.
Whether it is one single service, or our whole suite of offerings… We are your all-inclusive bolt-on marketing department. We strive to make your industrial business more successful.
Who we work with:
- Machine Shops
- Injection Molding
- Medical Devices
- Die Casting
- Rubber Molding
- Photo Chemical Machining
- Metal Fabrication
- Integrated Circuits
- Machinery and more
Whether you sell custom hardware, medical devices, complex machinery or fasteners, we understand the specific facets of creating internet marketing strategies to help industrial companies grow.
Why do industrial manufacturers need professional marketers?
- Are you looking to speed up your long sales cycle?
- Are you too busy focusing on production that you don’t have time to deal with marketing or new business prospects?
- Are you watching potential customers buy from your competitors instead of selecting your company?
- Are you having trouble generating new leads?
We love industrial manufacturing & know how to talk to engineers.
We help you harness the right mix of marketing techniques to gain new leads and convert them into sales. Further developing your business, your brand, and your bottom line with cohesive business development strategies that produce significant and measureable results.
Who are we looking for in an industrial manufacturing client?
- Small to midsized manufacturing organizations
- Job shops that sell customized solutions, not just commodities, that typically have a longer sales cycle and more complex buying process
- Companies with a team of experienced individuals who are committed to working on the company’s marketing with us to grow the business
- Companies that want to bring their business up-to-date with the latest strategies and techniques to reach the right customers in our constantly changing digital world
- Manufacturers who are interested in long-term strategies to grow their business and develop relationships with their ideal customers