- Posted by:
- Categories: Industrial Marketing, Marketing Tips
In-person trade show experiences offer marketing value that is unique and singular. A recent survey that was done by TREW Marketing and IEEE GlobalSpec states that 86% of engineers surveyed feel tradeshows are a very valuable source for seeking out information on the latest engineering technologies, industry trends, and products or services.
What can you do to make sure your show is a success?
- Before the show make sure to spread the word that you will be at the show and encourage people to attend.
- Make sure that your staff is properly trained and have enough giveaways and marketing materials.
- Make sure that your booth is ready to receive prospects.
- Make sure that your displays stop people in their tracks, they entertain, and they educate.
- Quickly follow up with every single lead that you collect at the show.
These events consistently resonate with engineers and buyers. The key to a successful trade show is to engage your prospects in new, thoughtful, interesting, entertaining, and exciting ways. To really drive home your message and gain new business interest you really need to build influence around yourself, your company, your product, or your service offering.
Check out our recent Marketing Brief on Industrial Trade Shows:
Need assistance? Let us help!
With over 30 years of experience, The Rico Group specializes in helping industrial manufacturers and job shops grow their business and diversify their customer base. We know how engineers think and what they are looking for. We know your processes, equipment, and materials. We also know that you have very little time to take away from your production and getting your customer’s orders delivered.
Grow your business with better marketing with The Rico Group.