Email (or Newsletter) Marketing
Email marketing is a great way to keep in front of your clients and prospects on a regular basis. It is a widely used, efficient, and cost-effective method for new customer acquisition, building brand awareness, and increasing overall sales. It also helps build trust and loyalty with your customer base.
Advantages of email marketing include:
- Email is the marketing and communications channel preferred by both B2C and B2B businesses.
- Email generates up to 4 times higher ROI when compared to other marketing channels.
- Email can easily be personalized to target your customer’s individual interests and needs.
- Lists can be easily segmented into groups based on interest, buying habits, promotions, industry, product categories, geography, and more so you can send relevant and personalized email content.
- Subscribers can easily share your email content and spread the word about specials, sales, new products, or other valuable content with their friends and coworkers.
- Easily track the results of each email sent with analytics that give information about opens, click throughs, sales conversions, unsubscribes, and more.
Compared to the many different marketing channels out there, email is one of the most effective ways to capture attention, engage, and connect directly with clients and prospects to gain their trust, drive sales, and increase revenue./blockquote>