Web Design & Development
One of the core aspects of any industrial business is a good quality company website. It’s a tool that differentiates your manufacturing business from your competition, provides valuable content for your engineer customers and prospects, and is a resource for lead generation.
Our comprehensive website development process helps you define, or refine, your job shop’s unique story and creates an online presence that differentiates you from your industrial competitors. We are your true bolt-on marketing department and Our Done-For-You sites take the angst out of the process.
We do all the heavy lifting so you can stay focused on running your business. We’ll get the raw information we need from you and take care of the rest… with your approval every step of the way.
A successful industrial website needs:
- Visually attractive and easy to navigate design
- Photos that show off your industrial business, capabilities, and products in their best light to properly tell your unique story
- Easy user interface
- Short loading times
- Compatibility with multiple web browsers and user devices with a fully responsive design
- Calls to action
- Comprehensive contact and request for quote (RFQ) forms
- Tracking and analytics to monitor your return on investment (ROI)
- Interactive storytelling
- Video to better illustrate and communicate your job shop’s story, give useful tips, how-tos, and show how products work
- Integration with social media platforms
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Case studies, white papers, and other technical documentation
- An active company blog to better showcase your industry knowledge and expertise
- and more